Returns the selected line in a window listbox.
- @window is the custom window with a listbox to look in. The window MUST have a listbox.
- Line is the line number to retrieve. In other words, the Nth selected line.
- Returns: The Nth selected line in @Window
- If the .ln property is specified, it will return the line number in the window that the Nth selected line is on.
- If N=0, returns the total number of selected lines.
There are $sline(@mywindow,0) lines selected in @mywindow.
The 5th selected line is: $sline(@mywindow,5)
This is re-invinting the wheel to demonstrate .ln
The 5th selected line is: $line(@mywindow,$sline(@window,5).ln)