Revision as of 20:14, 10 May 2008 by Aca20031
Returns the number of the line in a custom window that matches the specified wildtext or regular expression.
- The first parameter is the name of the window.
- The second parameter is the wildcard string to attempt to match a line against.
- N is the line number to start your search from. It is optional, and will default to 1 (the entire window).
- T is an optional flag that specifies the location of the search in the window.
- 1 indicates to reference the listbox.
- 2 indicates that a regular expression was specified.
- 3 indicates both (to reference the listbox, and use a regular expression)