Revision as of 20:07, 11 May 2008 by Aca20031 (See also)
Returns whether or not a point is in an ellipse originating at the specified coordinates and extending W pixels wide and H pixes high.
- X is the X coordinate you wish to check.
- Y is the Y coordinate you wish to check.
- X2 is the X coordinate around which the ellipse focuses.
- Y2 is the Y coordinate around which the ellipse focuses.
- W is the width of the ellipse.
- H is the height of the ellipse.
- Returns: $true or $false for use in If-Then-Else statements.