Revision as of 23:24, 22 June 2013 by Cail (talk | contribs) (Added category so these will show up on the Categories page.)
Our tutorials aim to provide a step-by-step introduction to various mIRC scripting related topics.
Pages in category "Tutorials"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- How do I customize mIRC's own output
- How do I make my script work only for some people
- How do I reop or unban myself
- How do I replace something in the text I type
- How do I voice people with a specific clantag
- How to display ANSI chars in UTF-8 format
- How to make a VIP script
- How to make your own theme
- How to parse HL log data
- How to query a CS Server
- How to RCON a source engine based server
- How to RCON an HL1 engine based server
- How to start
- How to start (part 2)
- How to use identifiers or if in a timer