This command flashes the specified mIRC window if mIRC is not the active application. If mIRC is the active application, this command will have no effect.
/flash [-bNwNrN] [window] <text>
- All switches are optional and can be used together.
- -bN will cause the beep sound to play N times.
- -wN will cause the flash sound (set in the Event Beeps section of mIRC Options) to play N times.
- -rN will cause the mIRC to flash N times.
Note: In all the above cases, if N is not given, the event will continue until mIRC is active.
- Window is the window to flash the text in. If a window is not specified, the entire mIRC parent window will be used.
- Text is the text to flash in the title bar of the specified window.
flash -b5r2 Hi! Look at mIRC! I'm flashing twice and beeping five times!