- If both nick and N is supplied mIRC will think nick is supplied in wildcarded form. Thus returning the Nth entry in the address book.
- If only N is used it will return the Nth entry. If N is 0 it will return the number of entries in the address book.
- If only a nick is used it will return info about that nick.
- nick will return the nick associated with an entry.
- info will return the name field stored with a nick.
- email will return the email address associated with nick.
- website will return the website supplied with nick.
- picture will return the full path to the picture you have assigned the user.
- noteN will return the Nth note assigned to that users entry. N being a number.
We have added Dana to our address book. And can thus use the following:
//echo -a $abook(Dana).info ;will return DDB v5 - #help.script servicebot by cmouse&k0sm0s //echo -a $abook(Dana).website ;will return http://script.quakenet.org/ //echo -a $abook(Dana).note2 ;will return the second note saved with her //echo -a $abook(1).nick ;will return Dana if she is number 1 and/or the only one in the address book. //echo -a $abook(Dan*,1).nick ;will return Dana since that is the first address book entry matching the given wildcard.